Dr Yeoh is an Australian trained orthopaedic surgeon specialising in surgery of the knee and shoulder.
He graduated from the University of New South Wales with honours, and went on to complete his orthopaedic training on the Sydney training scheme, becoming a fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons and the Australian Orthopaedic Association. Following this, he underwent 2 more years of subspecialty training in Sydney, Canberra and Toronto Canada.
Dr Yeoh specialises in all aspects of knee and shoulder surgery, ranging from sporting injuries and fractures to degenerative and overuse conditions. He uses the most modern techniques and up to date knowledge to benefit his patients.
He is also committed to research and teaching. He is currently an examiner for the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, and a conjoint lecturer at the University of New South Wales.
- Mater Hospital
- Norwest Private Hospital
- St Vincent's Private Hospital
- St Vincent's Public Hospital
- Sydney Adventist Hospital
- Norwest Clinic - G18 Norwest Private Hospital, 11 Norbrik Dr, Bella Vista, NSW, 2153
- Darlinghurst Clinic - 901D St Vincent's Clinic, 438 Victoria St, Darlinghurst, NSW, 2010
- The SAN Clinic, 185 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga