Dr Baba is an Australian trained orthopaedic surgeon with a subspecialty interest in disorders of the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand.
Training and Education
Raised in Sydney, Dr Baba completed his medical degree at UNSW. He was accepted into the Australian Orthopaedic Association training programme in 2009, where he worked in some of the largest trauma and specialist hand and upper limb centres in the state.
After gaining his fellowship from Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, he spent a further 18 months of subspecialty training in shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand surgery in Sydney, France and North America.
He specialises in modern minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery of the upper limb including rotator cuff and instability surgery as well as arthritis and joint replacement therapy for shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand.
Dr Baba has an interest in all degenerative, traumatic and sports related conditions of the hand and upper limb including fractures.
He has authored numerous papers and presented at national and international meetings.
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australian Orthopaedic Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- AO Foundation.
- Norwest Private Hospital
- Sydney Adventist Private Hospital
- Westmead Public Hospital
- Parramatta: 118 Macquarie Street Parramatta
- Norwest: Ground Floor, Norwest Private Hospital, 11 Norbrik Drive
- The SAN Clinic, 185 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga