A/Prof Kuo is an Orthopaedic Surgeon with subspecialty interests in foot & ankle and trauma surgery.
He was educated at Trinity Grammar School, Summer Hill. He then studied medicine at Sydney University from 1983-87 and graduated in 1988.
He undertook Orthopaedic training on the Sydney AOA Training Programme and obtained his surgical fellowship in 1998.
Following this he completed a fellowship in both Orthopaedic Trauma surgery with Professor BJ Sangeorzan and Dr MLC Routt, and in Foot & Ankle surgery with Professor ST Hansen Jr at Harborview Medical Center, University of Washington, Seattle, USA in 1998-99.
- Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor, School of Medicine, Sydney, University of Notre Dame Australia
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Fellow Royal Australian College of Surgeons (FRACS Orth)
- Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Australian Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- AO Alumni Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Australian Orthopaedic Trauma Society
- Australian Medical Association
NSW Medical Board
Orthopaedics, Foot and Ankle, Trauma
Current Appointments at:
- Norwest Private Hospital (currently Chairman Orthopaedic Department)
- Sydney Adventist Hospital
Outside interests include music, in which he obtained is A Mus A in pianoforte in 1983, snow skiing, golf, travel and photography.
A/Prof Kuo is currently in private practice with rooms in Parramatta, Wahroonga, and Bella Vista (Norwest sector).
- 118 Macquarie Street, Parramatta
- The SAN Clinic, 185 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga
- Suite G18, Ground Floor, Norwest Private Hospital, 11 Norbrik Drive
Tel: (02) 9806 3333
All Correspondence to: PO Box 8191 Baulkham Hills BC NSW 2153